Our Manor House Community is a specialized unit that offers enhanced services and care for those with early to mid-staged Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments.
Manor House provides a comfortable, nurturing and secure environment, which fosters independence, dignity, and success through an individualized, structured program that enables our residents to gain a sense of purpose and accomplishment each day.
Our community offers:
- A special unit designed and engineered to provide safety, security, and comfort to our Residents.
- Ten tastefully appointed private suites with kitchenette and full bath.
- Professionally trained staff 24 hours a day.
- Daily cueing and assistance with dressing, bathing, and grooming.
- Medication administration and healthcare services.
- Engaging and stimulating therapies and activities.
- Physical exercise and memory enhancement.
- Three delicious meals and snacks daily.
- Homelike environment in a secured setting that includes intimate dining room, cozy sitting area, sunroom, and multipurpose room.